Activities for Residents
At our Memphis retirement community, we offer various activities for our residents to enjoy. We believe having substantial activities helps to keep you active so that you can enjoy retirement and live a full independent life. With more than 25 years of experience, we provide activities that suit just about anyone’s interests, whether you want to be indoors or outdoors.
Our activities include:
- Enjoying our walking trails
- Creating fun arts and crafts projects
- Visiting our library
- Participating in billiards or cards
- Enjoying various live performances in our topical atrium
- Pampering at our beauty and barber shop
- Exercising at our fitness area
- Taking part in our health screenings
We also offer various group activities and seasonal activities. Our team strives to provide you with many options so that you can always enjoy being part of our community. We even offer a guest suite for those who have visitors!
Visit our Memphis adult living community!
Here at The Atrium and Cottages at Lutheran Village, we hope that you come visit us and see all that we have to offer. This is a great place to live and you can enjoy our numerous activities. To schedule a tour, please call our office at (901) 385-7061.